The old saying “there aren’t enough hours in the day” seems to always fit in perfectly during this time of year. In between the shopping, wrapping, and cookie baking are the holiday parties that somehow vanish from your calendar. With no time for a blow out, the panic sets in that your going to show up with a frazzled mane and (of course) run into that old ex-boyfriend. Enter this super quick and easy updo that only requires a few pins and elastics.
1. Sweep hair to one side of the head
2. Secure with an elastic
3-4. Take the hair in the ponytail and pull in an upward direction, holding onto the ends
5. Make sure the entire pony is now teased into a bun-like shape
6. Twist the bun away from the face, finger combing out any large knots
7. Wrap the hair around the ponytail base and secure with another elastic
8.-9. Pin any loose ends
1. Tarte of Giving Limited Holiday Edition Makeup Gift Set Collector’s Kit
Filled with lipsticks, eye shadows, mascara and more, it’s the perfect present that doesn’t leave anything out.
2. Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio
My favorite kind of lip balm that moisturizes while providing a perfect pop of color.
3. Drybar Blowout In A Box
It’s literally a blowout in a box. Enough said.
4. Oribe Purse Size Collection
The best way to keep those tresses full of volume and shine all day long.
5. em Michelle Phan the great cover up ultimate concealer
Providing a highly pigmented and super creamy formula, this bad boy can cover up the darkest circles. (It was even tested to cover up the line of a sharpie.)
6. Ciaté Mini Mani Month
The best Advent calendar you could buy? One filled with 24 mini nail polishes, of course!
7. Benefit Cosmetics Little Love Potions!
The perfect starter kit for the emerging beauty girl. Get her started with a set of 10 mini Benefit bestsellers.
8. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Urban Decay has outdone themselves. A Naked 3 palette filled with rose gold hues–I just can’t.
9. TOCCA Meet the Girls Fragrance Collection
Look no further for the fragrance obsessed.
It’s that wonderful time of year again when gift guides are all abuzz online. Scrolling through pages and pages of this years most wanted items is one of my favorite ways to start my holiday shopping. Below are some of my favorite picks for the fashionista in your life.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6| 7 | 8 | 9